Club 420 Association Email Policy
- Membership Notices
- Confirmation emails will be sent to all new members after their membership is received..
- Confirmation emails will be sent when a member updates their membership information.
- Confirmation emails will be sent when a members dues payment has been recieved.
- In the month before your membership is due for renewal you will receive an email reminder to renew your membership with instructions on how to update renew your membership.
- If you don't pay your dues by your renewal date you will receive a reminder when your membership expires. If you do not renew your membership within the month following the expiration of your membership, your membership will be deleted.
- This policy only applies to members who have provide working email addresses. If you do not provide a working email address, you will not get confirmation of your membership.
- Informational Emails
- From time to time the Club 420 Association will send out emails to all members who have elected to be kept informed of upcoming events and news of the Association.
- If you do not wish to receive these email notice, please uncheck the appropriate box on the membership form.
- Each informational email will provide a link to opt out of receiving any additional informational emails (Note this will not stop the membership emails. You must resign your membership to stop the membership notices).